We will BUILD YOUR TRUST! Document Creation Software for YOUR OWN Contract Trust/Blind Trust/Business Trust
It may, at times, be called an Unincorporated Business Organization, a Trust organization, a Business Trust, a contractual company, Blind Trust, Common Law Trust, or a Contract Trust.
Welcome to the FIRST Contract Trust possibly built to actually serve the Beneficiaries listed! Pay attention or you and yours could pay dearly!
We reviewed a number of “Trust” documents and approaches termed “Contract Trust”, yet we found something common to these and most/all(?) Trust Document sets.
- So far, all “Trust” documents we have reviewed were written by attorneys, for attorneys, and potentially conflicted.
- The typical “trust” is written by a lawyer or legal entity who they themselves will fill a position as a “trustee”.
- If/when you give someone an opportunity to write a document to which they are to be party, do you think there is a temptation to favor the document in their own direction? Absolutely!
- Almost every “trust document” set we have seen was written by attorneys and the attorneys were party to the contract as a “trustee”. They are using these documents and approaches to fleece the estate!
- A Trust written by an attorney may put too much trust in the attorney themselves. THINK! The Trust should benefit the beneficiaries!
We created www.BeenTrusting.com as a site that is built to help BENEFICIARIES get and keep their wealth. Prior to now most Trusts actually had TRUSTEES who were beneficiaries, because the Trustees were free to FEE the Trust to death. Trusts are made by Creators for Beneficial interest of those they care for, NOT for trustees! Get it straight here!
For a small fee we can/will provide you with a personalized contract trust for you and your loved ones. Once you complete the fee payment below, you will receive a questionnaire for information concerning people and positions within your desired Trust organization. Once this is returned to us we will endeavor to have your Contract Trust documents completed and returned to you promptly (Often within 2 weeks is desired). You will have one month to review the documents and make changes. If the changes are our error there will be no cost.
Your package will include:
Instructional Documents and Information/Instruction (Trust Document, Instructional Material)
Contract for Creation of Trust (Boiler Plate edition of a Trust Document/example)
ARTICLE I: GENERAL PROVISIONS
ARTICLE II: UNITS OF BENEFICIAL INTEREST
ARTICLE III: TRUSTEES
ARTICLE IV: TRUSTEES’ MEETINGS
ARTICLE V: POWERS OF TRUSTEES
ARTICLE VI: BENEFICIAL ENJOYMENT
ARTICLE VII: ADMINISTRATION EXPENSES
ARTICLE VIII: ACCOUNTING, BOOKS AND RECORDS
ARTICLE IX: BONDS, DEADLOCKS/DISAGREEMENTS
ARTICLE X: CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS
ARTICLE XI: CREATOR’S DECLARATION OF PURPOSE
ARTICLE XII: DEATH, INSOLVENCY, OR BANKRUPTCY
ARTICLE XIII: DURATION
ARTICLE XIV: THE PROTECTOR
ARTICLE XV: OFFICERS AND MANAGEMENT
ARTICLE XVI: DISTRIBUTIONS–ASCERTAINABLE STANDARD
ARTICLE XVII: SPENDTHRIFT PROVISIONS
ARTICLE XVIII: THIRD PARTIES
ARTICLE XIX: INSURANCE
ARTICLE XX: DOMICILE
ARTICLE XXI: NOTICE
Appointment of Protector
Certificate of Beneficial Interest
Receipt and Allocation Documents for Creator’s “Gift” to Trust
Certified Creator’s Document
Trustee Powers and Authority
Memorandum of Trust